AS04 Digital Content Producer
Job Title: Digital Content Producer
Full-Time Equivalent: Full-Time (1 FTE)
Are you a skilled digital storyteller and content creator looking to work in the cultural and education sectors?
The Opportunity: The Digital Content Producer reports to the Manager Education Programs and is responsible for providing digital content creation and design services for the History Trust of South Australia in support of education and public engagement projects across the History Trust and its museums.
Key components of the role:
- Contribute to the development and publication of digital content to support History Trust education programs that tell the rich stories of South Australia through curriculum-aligned education resources.
- Develop professional and creative video and other digital content for digital storytelling and marketing through History Trust communications channels including websites, video, social media and email newsletter campaigns.
- Capture and source video and photographic content at History Trust museums and the Centre of Democracy, including organising and managing internal video shoots with staff.
- A collaborative, innovative and energetic communicator who works well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise varying workloads, use initiative and be self-motivated.
Special Conditions: Some out of hour’s work may be required. Occasional weekend work may be required. Engagement in this role is subject to a satisfactory Department of Human Services Working with Children Check. Intrastate and interstate travel may be required, and a current driver’s licence is essential.
Location: History Trust of South Australia, Adelaide CBD
Award/Agreement: South Australian Public Sector Wages Parity Enterprise Agreement: Salaried 2017
Salary Range: $74,315 – $77,901 – increment relating to experience.
Eligibility: Open to everyone
Employment Period: 6-month contract (may be renewed)
Employment Type: Contract
Michelle Fulham, Manager, Education Programs
How to apply: To apply for this position, applicants are required to submit a CV, Pre-Employment Declaration, Cover Page and a Capability Statement demonstrating their suitability for the role by addressing the selection criteria (Section B of the Role Statement).
Applicants should include the name, address and contact number of three (3) current referees.
Please email your application to:
Amber Berkelaar, HR Manager
Closing Date: Applications close 6pm, 7 February 2023